Position: Assistant Branch Manager | Location: CES UK, Widnes
The Assistant Branch Manager will ensure the point of sale team are motivated and engaged to perform and achieve set commercial and operating KPI’s. Instil a positive and proactive approach to all company initiatives, manage the team to deliver excellent customer service and also ensure efficient management of the branch in the absence of the branch manager.
The role will involve:
- Daily Sales, Margin and Profit Performance to ensure the team/branch is staffed to deliver budget daily
- Measure and Manage Sales Advisors against their KPI’s
- Daily Communication with the Team to include team briefs, updates on performance and constructive feedback where customer standards aren’t being met
- Recognise excellence with constructive feedback and use positive communication to engage the team
- Ensuring the team are delivering excellent customer service and updating the Branch Manager where this has been affected
The ideal candidate would desirably have:
- Qualities for managing and motivating a diverse team
- Driven to achieve
- Is focused on delivering excellent customer service
- Sets high standards of work and appearance
- Confident and capable of leading by example
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communicator and self- aware
- Experience of P&L Management
- Previous experience of MAM or Allicat
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Online discount portal for major retailers, local attractions, cinema tickets plus much more.
- Voluntary Healthcare Cash Plan
- Staff discount on company products
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Discount with Vodafone mobile contracts
Applications can be submitted on our Job Application page.
If you would like further information about this position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.