Position: Purchasing Assistant (12 Months Fixed Term) Location: The Parts Alliance Group, Chester Service Centre
Work with and assist the Product and Purchasing Team to ensure continuous product replenishment, development and effective purchasing control.
The role will involve:
- Responsibility for the process and management of purchase orders across a multi-site organisation
- Monitoring delivery dates and liaising with Sales & Operational teams
- Monitoring & reporting on open purchase orders to ensure ‘Back Orders’ correspond
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained to the required standard and ensure continuous product replenishment, development and effective purchasing control.
- Reduce company overstock levels and facilitate group stop cleanses
- Uphold the integrity of data on the computer operating system
- Provide support to Sales & Operational teams and internal purchasing support across the network
- Manage and work to department KPI’s
The ideal candidate should have:
- Purchasing experience
- Experience of working within a multi-site organisation
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload efficiently
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work as part of the team but also independently using own initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly within Excel and Word
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Online discount portal for major retailers, local attractions, cinema tickets plus much more.
- Voluntary Healthcare Cash Plan
- Staff discount on company products
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Discount with Vodafone mobile contracts
If you would like further information about this position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications can be submitted on our Job Application page.