Position: Relief Delivery Driver | Location: GMF, Cheltenham
Deliver customer orders as and when required and support branch through efficient deliveries contributing to overall success of branch.
Relief Drivers are issued with a casual Contract of Employment which means that you are not guaranteed a minimum amount of hours each week. Relief Drivers are called on an ad hoc basis to cover holidays and sickness.
The role will involve:
- Deliver product to customers premises correctly and on time
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times
- Feedback to Branch on relevant customer activity
- Load your van according to group procedures
- Collect customer returns as required
- Drive with due care and attention at all times
- Assist in the warehouse as and when required
The ideal candidate would desirably have:
- Must hold a full UK Driving License with a maximum of 6 points
- Must have excellent knowledge of 40 mile radius of branch
- Ability to understand necessity of excellent standards of customer service and work to deadlines
- Must be customer focused, driven to achieve and willing to go the extra mile
If you would like further information about this position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications can be submitted on our Job Application page.