Position: Sales Advisor | Location: CES UK, Liverpool
Play a key role in the achievement of branch objectives through telephone sales and providing first line customer service.
The role will involve:
- Assist in every aspect of the sales department
- Maximise sales potential of incoming calls
- Work with your team on sales of product promotions
- Take responsibility for delivering high standards of customer service, fully satisfying customer needs
- Work on your individual targets to optimize your own personal performance
- Contribute to positive Team performance
The ideal candidate would desirably have:
- Excellent communication and customer service,
- Automotive parts and equipment knowledge,
- Strong sales background in relation to automotive parts and service,
- Have the ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Target driven and motivated by achieving objectives,
- Works well under pressure
- Organised and takes attention to detail
- Able to build strong relationships
What We Offer:
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Online discount portal for major retailers, local attractions, cinema tickets plus much more.
- Voluntary Healthcare Cash Plan
- Staff discount on company products
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Discount with Vodafone mobile contracts
- Career Progression
Applications can be submitted on our Job Application page.
If you would like further information about this position please contact us at email@example.com.