Position: Sales Advisor | Location: GSF Bristol
Play a key role in the achievement of branch objectives through telephone sales and providing first line customer service.
The role will involve:
- To use GSF systems and identify parts for the customer, quickly and accurately
- To ensure you identify the customers that are not dealing with GSF and make pro-active calls to them
- Ensure you are calling your allocated customers on a regular basis
- Ensure all counter displays are up to date and full of stock
- To be familiar with local competition and activities and make recommendations on activities than could support sales growth for GSF
- To develop strong working relationships with customers understand their garage needs
- To make recommendations regarding stocking policy and range at branches to help grow sales
- Ensure achievement of relevant KPI’s for Parts Sales Advisor role
The ideal candidate would desirably have:
- Excellent communication and customer service,
- Automotive parts and equipment knowledge,
- Strong sales background in relation to automotive parts and service,
- Have the ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Target driven and motivated by achieving objectives,
- Works well under pressure
- Organised and takes attention to detail
- Able to build strong relationships
Applications can be submitted on our Job Application page.
If you would like further information about this position please contact us at email@example.com.