Position: Sales Development Manager | Location: CES Stoke
Responsible for the development and performance of sales activities and establish plans and strategies to continually expand the customer base ensuring sales budget and margins are met.
The role will involve:
- Ensure the branch delivery the branch budgets and margins, in collaboration with the branch management team
- Ensure sales targets are met through the development of existing and new customer accounts
- Produce and present branch plans to directors for potential future growth
- Contribute to positive team performance
The ideal candidate would desirably have:
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Able to communicate effectively
- Operative with enthusiasm and commitment
- Proven track of B2B Sales
- Strong Automotive product and competitor knowledge
- IT Literate
- Electronic catalogue experience
- Customer database experience
- Full Clean Driving Licence
What We Offer:
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Online discount portal for major retailers, local attractions, cinema tickets plus much more.
- Voluntary Healthcare Cash Plan
- Staff discount on company products
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Discount with Vodafone mobile contracts
- Career Progression
Applications can be submitted on our Job Application page.
If you would like further information about this position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.