Position: Tool Van Sales Representative | Location: CES UK, North West Region
Visit targeted existing branch customers to demonstrate and sell the range of tools and equipment both displayed on the van and in the wider sense available through the business.
The role will involve:
- Driving the Angry Jester Tool Van (VW LWB Crafter Van) safely and efficiently to targeted workshop customers
- Performing a weekly audit of the tools and equipment loaded and booked to the van
- Manage the administration of reporting the orders taken and sales each day
- Work to an agreed daily/weekly target for sales
- Manage a visit diary projecting at least 4 weeks in advance synchronised with the appropriate branch manager
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
- Build a strong relationship with all appropriate network branch managers and SDM’s
The ideal candidate would desirably have:
- Must hold a full UK Driving License with a maximum of 6 points
- Committed self-starter who works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic I.T. skills
- Target driven and motivated by achieving objectives
- Empathetic towards customers and managers and able to build strong interpersonal relationships
What We Offer:
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Online discount portal for major retailers, local attractions, cinema tickets plus much more.
- Voluntary Healthcare Cash Plan
- Staff discount on company products
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Discount with Vodafone mobile contracts
- Career Progression
Applications can be submitted on our Job Application page.
If you would like further information about this position please contact us at email@example.com.