Position: Warehouse Operative Location: CES UK, Liverpool
A champion for delivering customer service deliveries through the efficient coordination of warehouse stock.
The role will involve:
- Checking and putting away supplier delivered parts
- Picking and loading vans accurately and in a timely manner;
- Checking customer returns for resale, warranty or surcharge;
- Checking stock quantities are correct against computer whilst also checking stock is stored in the allocated bin locations.
The ideal candidate would desirably have:
- Able to work efficiently and with good attention to detail
- Ability to understand necessity of customer service and work to deadline
- Basic numerical and literacy skills
- Communication skills
- Works with integrity and in the interests of the Company
What we offer:
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Online discount portal for major retailers, local attractions, cinema tickets plus much more.
- Voluntary Healthcare Cash Plan
- Staff discount on company products
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Discount with Vodafone mobile contracts
- Career Progression
If you would like further information about this position please contact us at email@example.com.
Applications can be submitted on our Job Application page.