A brief introduction to Parts Alliance and our culture, featuring our CEO, Peter Sephton, and COO, Steve McCann.
As part of the Parts Alliance’s investment in marketing the UK’s fastest growing garage network, the new much improved Servicesure Autocentre website is now live. The network has also ‘gone social’, being launched on a variety of social media platforms.
Together this is us supercharging the way we communicate with the garages who are our members and with the motorists who are their customers.
The new design puts the consumer experience first; the website is much more motorist friendly, easy to move around and packed with helpful features and interesting information.
With Servicesure now on Facebook and Twitter, we and our garages can really engage consumers and have a two-way conversation with them, moving us on from just being a booking platform.
Features on www.servicesureautocentres.com, which is mobile and tablet compatible, include Find a Garage, get a quote, book a service, customer reviews, news, details about the Servicesure National Warranty, videos and offers. There’s also a text reminder service for MOTs and other garage visits.
- Complete redesign – it’s been given a more modern ‘look and feel’, with new content catering for the driving public, garage members and prospects.
- Advanced megadrop menu – for enhanced navigation and accessibility to new content. Helping website visitors on their customer journeys.
- Extended website functionality – including an Internal User Review system, allowing visitors to submit reviews directly through the website (via a moderation facility).
- Enhanced garage profile page – now includes a new About Us section and an image of the garage, the facility for the garages to edit their own details (such as services offered, About Us etc), moderated reviews (via the website, not Motor Codes) and displaying Motor Codes reviews within a widget and a facility for visitors to submit their reviews to Motor Codes.
- Find a garage – with opening times, the location and website address.
Through the website and social channels we are really well placed to remind drivers this is a national group with a national guarantee that delivers the highest standards of customer service. It’s Servicesure taking a lead in bringing consumers and garages closer together, developing trust and loyalty between the two.
We’re delighted to announce that Peter Sephton, Chief Executive Officer of Parts Alliance Group has been shortlisted as a finalist for the prestigious 2016 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Awards. The awards are in their 30th year globally, with this being the 18th in the UK, and run through over 60 countries and 145 cities worldwide, honouring those leading a successful, growing and dynamic business.
Peter is one of 34 leaders from businesses across the Midlands who’ll compete in the regional final, taking place on Tuesday June 14th at Birmingham Council House. If successful he’ll join winners from Scotland, the North of England, London and the South, contesting for the overall UK title in London in October.
Peter joined Parts Alliance in 2013, under his leadership the business has grown by 300% over the past three years. He’s helped shape us into a UK market leader in the supply of car parts for all makes of cars.
The EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award is widely acknowledged as a premier benchmark of business success. We’re extremely proud of Peter and wish him the best of luck.